Saturday, September 22, 2007

Keeping our fingers crossed....

Next weekend...the 28th, 29th and 30th of September...our very first travel-ography.com expedition will find us in Duluth and along the North Shore of Lake Superior enjoying the magnificent fall colors.

At least that's what we hope ! I know we can't do anything about 'Mother Nature' and her 'fickle' ways, but we sure are praying for nice weather....even though the long range forecast predicts cloudy, cool and rainy weather for our visit.

We'll have a great time either way !


A week ago, I was concerned that the autumn colors weren't going to cooperate. Then, a few days ago, the colors magically appeared here in Grafton. I took this shot as I was driving through our beautiful park.

Fall really is my favorite season.

Steve

No comments: