Saturday, September 1, 2007

Season's Change....

Life moves on....seasons change.

Labor Day weekend has always sent a strong signal to me that things are about to change. Summer is ending as autumn moves in. Crisper air...cool evenings...schools in session...footballs fill the air...and gardens are on their last hurrah.

Oh, and Linda, just today, has taken my 'raspberry picture' off display in our home for another year. I would object, but it wouldn't do any good...and I do like the photograph of beautiful autumn leaves that she put up in its place.

I'll post the raspberry photograph here....so I can go back and look at it on my computer any time, any season, and dream of those beautiful summer evenings and my prolific berry patch.



Change is inevitable...and, mostly, change is good for all of us.

We're facing some big changes in our lives in the next few days. I'll share more on my next post on this blog. Until then, think travel-ography.com and enjoy all that life has to offer!

Have a wonderful and safe Labor Day weekend.

Steve

No comments: